Christmas Festival Parade details
December 11th | 6pm
By December 3rd
The parade begins at Liberty Hill Elementary School, travels down Loop 332, and ends at Noble Elementary School.
4pm – 4:30 pm – Floats arrive at the Liberty Hill Elementary school and line up.
4:30 – 5pm – Parents drop off their children at Liberty Hill Elementary.
5:20 pm – MANDATORY safety meeting at the front registration table. Each group must send one representative.
5:30 pm – Float judging complete. Winners will be announced as the floats drive past the Stubblefield Visitors Center.
6:00 pm – Parade Begins.
7:30 pm – Parade Ends.
7:30-ish pm – Each float should arrange for parents to pick up their children at Noble Elementary School after the parade. Parents must park at Foundation Park and walk over to the school. Only parade vehicles will be allowed at Noble.
Parade times are fluid based on the number of participants, so we encourage you to have some sort of communication available to let parents know when you arrive. A responsible adult must remain at the arranged location until all children have been picked up.
- All visible sides of the float should be covered and decorated, and entries are encouraged to utilize sight, sound, and motion to engage attention. Light up your float.
- Plan your entry to accommodate the weather predicted. Secure any canopy/tent used and provide holds for passengers to use.
- No alcohol, tobacco, pyrotechnics, or firearms on any entry.
- Candy may be thrown from float, but must be thrown out of the street.
- Items may be passed out, but they must be passed out from someone walking next to the float.
- All animals must be under control and have kennel, cargo, or cage space available if needed during the event.
- Floats may NOT contain a live Santa Claus, as the real Santa will make an appearance on the last float.
- All horses participating in the parade to show proof of a current negative Coggins test upon arrival, and horses will be escorted back to LH Elementary after the parade.
- Prizes will be awarded for 1st Place, 2nd Place, 3rd Place and Honorable Mention.