LIBERTY HILL CHRISTMAS FESTIVAL
DEC 9TH | 10 AM – 3 PM
The Liberty Hill Christmas Festival takes place on December 9, 2023 from 10am – 3pm in Downtown Liberty Hill. Vendor space is open to:
- Vendors selling unique, hand-crafted gift items (90%)
- Nonprofits providing a Christmas-themed activity at booth (10%)
- Food Vendors
Businesses that would like to be involved can sign up for a sponsorship.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: September 28th
VENDOR FEE: $50
SETUP: 7-9am (at assigned time)
Applicants will be notified of selection by September 29.
1. Fill out online Vendor Application by Thursday, September 28th .
2. Vendors will be notified if they were selected by Friday, September 29th.
3. Vendors must pay the $50 deposit by Friday, October 6th to lock in spot. Nonprofit booths are free.
- Vendors must sell unique, hand-crafted items, or be a nonprofit providing a Christmas-themed activity.
- Vendors must pay the $50 vendor fee by October 6th to lock in their spots. Nonprofit booths are free.
- Vendor space is 10 ft x 10 ft.
- Vendors must arrive at assigned time between 7-9am to begin setup. Vehicles can pull up to unload right at their booths. All vehicles must be off the road by 9:30am.
- Vendors must remain at the festival from 10am – 3pm.
- Vendors must begin breaking down at 3pm, and all items must be removed by 4pm.
- Vendors must provide all items needed for their booths.
- Electricity and WIFI are not provided.
- All vendors must provide a tent, and tent legs must be properly weighted.
- Locations are assigned on a first come, first served basis once payment is received.
- Festival is rain or shine unless safety is an issue.
- No refunds.