LIBERTY HILL CHRISTMAS FESTIVAL
DEC 3RD | 10 AM – 3 PM
The Liberty Hill Christmas Festival takes place on December 3, 2022 from 10am – 3pm in Downtown Liberty Hill. Vendor space is open to:
- Vendors selling unique, hand-crafted gift items (90%)
- Nonprofits providing a Christmas-themed activity at booth (10%)
- Food Vendors
Businesses that would like to be involved can sign up for a sponsorship.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: October 22nd
VENDOR FEE: $50
SETUP: 7-9am (at assigned time)
Applicants will be notified of selection by October 25th.
1. Fill out online Vendor Application by Saturday, October 22nd.
2. Vendors will be notified if they were selected by Tuesday, October 25th.
3. Vendors must pay the $50 deposit by Friday, October 28th to lock in spot. Nonprofit booths are free.
- Vendors must sell unique, hand-crafted items, or be a nonprofit providing a Christmas-themed activity.
- Vendors must pay the $50 vendor fee by October 28th to lock in their spot. Nonprofit booths are free.
- Vendor space is 10 ft x 10 ft.
- Vendors must arrive at assigned time between 7-9am to begin setup. Vehicles can pull up to unload right at their booths. All vehicles must be off the road by 9:30am.
- Vendors must remain at the festival from 10am – 3pm.
- Vendors must begin breaking down at 3pm, and all items must be removed by 4pm.
- Vendors must provide all items needed for their booths.
- Electricity and WIFI are not provided.
- All vendors must provide a tent, and tent legs must be properly weighted.
- Locations are assigned on a first come, first served basis once payment is received.
- Festival is rain or shine unless safety is an issue.
- No refunds.