CITY PARK | 255 CR 200, LIBERTY HILL, TX 78642
OPENING MEMORIAL DAY 2023
WE ARE FULLY STAFFED AND NO LONGER HIRING. CHECK BACK NEXT YEAR!
CHECK BACK NEXT SUMMER!
Parks & Rec Coordinator
1000 Loop 332
Liberty Hill, TX 78642
Monday – Friday
9am – 4pm
ALL AQUATICS STAFF
Through Ellis & Associates (we will crossover anyone with alternate training backgrounds i.e. American Red Cross)
Training/recertification/crossover classes will be scheduled based on candidate availability and pool programming, dates are TBD but we will work with each candidate’s schedule!
Hat/visor, uniform shirt, lanyard with name tag, whistle, fanny pack
$40 stipend/credit towards uniform swimsuit
Staff must purchase their own polarized sunglasses and a waterproof digital wristwatch
Set your preferences to work as few as 10 and as many as 40 hours per week, overtime (paid at time x1.5) may be available on occasion
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Starting at $15.50/hr, based on years of lifeguard experience
- Minimum age: 16 years old
- Must pass drug screen.
- Interview & Re-Certify/Crossover Certification
- If selected: HR will send info for drug screen
- If passed: Candidate attends HR Orientation/Onboarding
- At this time, the candidate may begin working
- Majority of hours available begin in May, some hours may be available prior to the pool opening to help prepare the facility, operate swim teams, etc.