WELCOME FOOD VENDORS
We are NO LONGER accepting food vendor applications for these food types:
Tacos, Pizza, BBQ, Lobster Rolls, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Brats, Egg Rolls, Ice Cream, Popcorn, Kettle Corn, Funnel Cakes, Cotton Candy, Italian Ice, Lemonade, Gyros, Baked Potatoes, Roasted Corn, Corn Dogs.
Welcome to the 2021 Independence Day Spectacular, where Liberty Hill gathers to celebrate our freedom in the most patriotic way! We hope you join us from 6-10pm on Saturday, July 3!
FOOD VENDOR APPLICATION DETAILS
WHAT TO EXPECT:
This is our biggest festival! Expect attendance is 6000 people. Expect very long lines. The quicker you can get food out, the more money you will make. In 2019, we had 18 food vendors, and lines were up to an hour long.
Food Vendors will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis according to type of food being sold. Vendors will be notified of acceptance within one week of application and payment being received. Payment will be refunded if vendor is not accepted. Once accepted, vendors have 30 days to acquire required permits before spot is released.
FEES & PERMITS:
- Application Fee: When you apply online via the form below, you are required to submit the $50 application fee online. The form will not be processed without payment. Fee will NOT be refunded if vendor is canceled due to not acquiring permits within 30 days of acceptance or failed inspections. This is a rain or shine festival!
- Inspections and Permitting: Each vendor is required to obtain the necessary temporary food permits from:
- The Liberty Hill Fire Department ($25)
- Williamson County ($50 for temp permit)
- The City of Liberty Hill (fee waived)
- Must pass inspections at festival from Fire Department and Health Department
Upon acceptance, detailed instructions for how to receive permits will be emailed. The following documents will be required when you apply for necessary permits: Business Liability Insurance, Sales Tax Permit, and Food Handlers Permit.
- Event set up/Load-in instructions: Hang tight! Final instructions will be emailed out by June 18th, 2021.
- Electricity & Water: We do not provide electricity or water.
- Donated meals: We require that you agree to donate 8 meals to be given away as prizes. The festival will provide the food vouchers.