WELCOME FOOD VENDORS
WE ARE NO LONGER APPROVING APPLICATIONS FOR HOT DOGS, BURGERS, BBQ, GERMAN, POPCORN, ICE CREAM, BEVERAGES, SHAVED ICE, OR DONUTS. Please email email@example.com to be placed on the waiting list.
Welcome to the 2020 Independence Day Spectacular, where Liberty Hill gathers to celebrate our freedom in the most patriotic way! We hope you join us from 6-10pm on Saturday, July 3!
FOOD VENDOR APPLICATION DETAILS
- Application Fee: When you apply online via the form below, you are required to submit the $50 application fee online. The form will not be processed without payment. If you are not accepted, we will refund your fee in full. If for some reason the festival is canceled due to COVID-19, your fee will also be refunded in full. Fee will NOT be refunded if vendor is canceled due to not acquiring permits within 30 days of acceptance or failed inspections. This is a rain or shine festival!
- Truck Photo: Please submit a photo of your mobile cart or truck with your application below.
- Menu: Menus must be simple with a quick turnaround to be considered.
- Inspections and Permitting: Each vendor is required to obtain the necessary temporary food permits from:
- Williamson County ($50 for temp permit)
- The City of Liberty Hill (FREE)
- The Liberty Hill Fire Department ($25)
Upon acceptance, detailed instructions for how to receive permits will be emailed. The following documents will be required when you apply for necessary permits: Business Liability Insurance, Sales Tax Permit, and Food Handlers Permit. Each vendor must also be able to pass inspections two hours before the festival from the Health Department and Fire Department.
- Acceptance: Food Vendors will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis according to type of food being sold.Vendors will be notified of acceptance within one week of application and payment being received. Payment will be refunded if vendor is not accepted. Once accepted, vendors have 30 days to acquire required permits before spot is released.
- Event set up/Load-in instructions:Hang tight! Final instructions will be emailed out by June 12th, 2020.
- Electricity & Water: We do not provide electricity or water.
- Other Rules and Requirements:
- Signage and menu should be visible for patrons during the event operation hours.
- We require that you agree to donate 8 meals to be given away as prizes. The festival will provide the food vouchers.
- What to Expect: 6000 people will be in attendance. Expect very long lines. The quicker you can get food out, the more money you will make. Last year, we had 18 food vendors, and lines were up to an hour long.