WELCOME FOOD VENDORS
Vendors will receive notification of selection within five business days. If you do not receive an email from [email protected], please check your Junk folder.
Liberty Hill Independence Day Spectacular
Sunday, July 3, 2022 | 6:00 pm – 10:00pm
13125 TX-29, Liberty Hill, TX 78642
FOOD VENDOR APPLICATION DETAILS
WHAT TO EXPECT:
This is our biggest festival! Expect attendance is 8000 people. Expect very long lines. The quicker you can get food out, the more money you will make. Last year, we had 18 food vendors, and lines were up to an hour long.
You will be notified of you acceptance within five business days, and you will have seven days to pay your Vendor Fee.
FEES & PERMITS:
- Application Fee: $50
- Inspections and Permitting: Each vendor is required to obtain the necessary temporary food permits from:
- The Liberty Hill Fire Department ($25)
- Williamson County ($50 for temp permit)
- The City of Liberty Hill (fee waived)
- Must pass inspections at festival from Fire Department and Health Department
Upon acceptance, detailed instructions for how to receive permits will be emailed. The following documents will be required when you apply for necessary permits: Business Liability Insurance, Sales Tax Permit, and Food Handlers Permit.
- Event set up/Load-in instructions: Hang tight! Final instructions will be emailed out by June 17th, 2022.
- Electricity & Water: We do not provide electricity or water.
- Donated meals: We require that you agree to donate 8 meals to be given away as prizes. The festival will provide the food vouchers.