OCTOBER 22, 2022 | 4-10 PM
LIONS FOUNDATION PARK | 355 TX-332, LIBERTY HILL
Vendor space is open to:
- Vendors selling unique, hand-crafted items (90%)
- Nonprofits providing an art-themed activity at booth (10%)
- Food Trucks
Businesses that would like to be involved can sign up for a sponsorship.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: August 31, 2022
VENDOR FEE: $50 (due by Sep 7th to lock in spot)
SETUP: 1-2:30 pm (at assigned time)
Applications will be be reviewed by a selection committee, and applicants will be notified of acceptance by September 1st.
- Vendors must sell unique, hand-crafted items, food, or be a non-profit providing an art-themed activity.
- Vendors must pay the $50 vendor fee by September 7th to lock in their spot. Nonprofit booths are free.
- Vendor space is 10 ft x 10 ft. Food trucks will be permitted additional space.
- Vendors must arrive at designated time between 1pm and 2:30pm for setup.
- Vendors must remain at the festival from 4pm – 10pm.
- Vendors must provide all items needed for their booths.
- Electricity, water and wifi are not provided.
- All art and nonprofit vendors must provide a tent, and tent legs must be properly weighted.
- Locations are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis once payment is received.
- Festival is rain or shine, unless safety is an issue.
- No refunds.