LOCATION: Foundation Park | 355 Loop 332, Liberty Hill
VENDOR FEE: $50 | NONPROFITS – FREE
SETUP: 1-2:30pm (at assigned time)
- Vendors must sell unique, hand-crafted items, food, or be a non-profit providing an art-themed activity.
- Vendors must pay the $50 vendor fee by September 7th to lock in their spot. Nonprofit booths are free.
- Vendor space is 10 ft x 10 ft. Food trucks will be permitted additional space.
- Vendors must arrive at designated time between 1pm and 2:30pm for setup.
- Vendors must remain at the festival from 4pm – 10pm.
- Vendors must provide all items needed for their booths.
- Electricity, water and wifi are not provided.
- All art and nonprofit vendors must provide a tent, and tent legs must be properly weighted.
- Locations are assigned on a first come, first served basis once payment is received.
- Festival is rain or shine, unless safety is an issue.
- No refunds.