LOCATION: Downtown LHTX
VENDOR FEE: $30
SETUP: 3-4pm (at assigned time)
- Vendors must sell unique, hand-crafted items.
- Vendors must pay the $30 vendor fee by March 25th to lock in their spot.
- Vendor space is 10 ft x 10 ft.
- Vendors must arrive at assigned time between 3-4pm to begin setup. Vehicles can pull up to unload right at their booths. All vehicles must be off the road by 4:30pm.
- Vendors must remain at the festival from 6pm – 9pm.
- Vendors may begin breaking down at 9pm. The festival ends at 10pm, but the streets will be dark at 9pm for the street dance. Vendors can walk their items to their vehicles (1/4 mile) or wait until streets are cleared around 10:30pm to pull up vehicles for loading.
- An 8-ft table and black tablecloth can be provided for an additional $30. Vendors must provide all other items needed for their booths.
- Electricity, water and wifi are not provided.
- All vendors must have a tent as a backup for inclement weather. Legs must be weighted properly.
- Locations are assigned based on a number of factors. We are unable to accommodate requests.
- Festival is rain or shine, unless safety is an issue.
- No refunds.
CONFIRM & PAY Here
Vendor payments were due March 25th, and we are no longer accepting payments. Please check back next year!