Christmas Festival Parade Registration
Registration is temporarily down for maintenance. Please check back in a few days.
Welcome the holiday season with the Liberty Hill Christmas Parade — a lighted, nighttime parade complete with the sights and sounds of Christmas!
The parade follows a route that begins at Liberty Hill Intermediate School and ends Liberty Hill Elementary School, where the Christmas Festival will continue in downtown Liberty Hill following the parade.
Prizes will be awarded for 1st Place, 2nd Place, 3rd Place and Honorable Mention.
All visible sides of all floats must be covered and decorated, and entries are encouraged to utilize sight, sound, and motion to engage attention.
Follow us on www.facebook.com/experiencelhtx to receive updated information.
4pm – 4:30 pm – Floats arrive at the Intermediate School.
5:20 pm – MANDATORY safety meeting at the front registration table. Each group must send one representative.
5:30 pm – Float judging complete. Winners will be announced as they pass by the grandstand.
6:00 pm – Parade Begins.
MORE PARADE INFORMATION
- If your group will have more than one float, each float must be registered.
- Plan your entry to accommodate the weather predicted. Secure any canopy/tent used and provide holds for passengers to use.
- Parking for non-parade vehicles is at Foundation Park. Drop-offs should use the front circular driveway at the Intermediate School.
- Leaving a second car at the finish line (Liberty Hill Elementary School parking lot) will be your best ride back to your vehicle if needed. Direct all parents/carpools to pick-ups at the Parade Finish Line. No passengers will be allowed to remain on open floats leaving the LHES finish line. Pre-arrange a pick-up spot at the festival to avoid congestion and youngsters walking through the busy parking lot. Floats will be directed into the LHES drop-off driveway.
- No alcohol, tobacco, or firearms on any entry.
- All animals must be under control and have kennel, cargo, or cage space available if needed during the event.
- Floats may NOT contain a live Santa Claus, as the real Santa will make an appearance on the last float.
- Candy may be thrown from floats.
PARADE ENTRY FORM
Email [email protected] if you have any questions.