LOCATION: Downtown LHTX
VENDOR FEE: $50 | NONPROFITS – FREE
SETUP: 7-9am (at assigned time)
- Vendors must sell unique, hand-crafted items, or be a nonprofit providing a Christmas-themed activity.
- Vendors must pay the $50 vendor fee by October 31st to lock in their spot. Nonprofit booths are free.
- Vendor space is 10 ft x 10 ft.
- Vendors must arrive between 7-9am at assigned time to begin setup. Vehicles can pull up to unload right at their booths. All vehicles must be off the road by 9:30am.
- Vendors must remain at the festival from 10am – 3pm.
- Vendors must begin breaking down at 3pm, and all items must be removed by 4pm.
- Vendors must provide all items needed for their booths.
- Electricity and WIFI are not provided.
- All vendors must provide a tent, and tent legs must be properly weighted.
- Locations are assigned on a first come, first served basis once payment is received.
- Festival is rain or shine unless safety is an issue.
- No refunds.
CONFIRM & PAY Here
We are no longer accepting payments for vendor booths. Please check back next year!