Cross Tracks Church is Liberty Hill’s original Methodist Church founded in 1854.
The one room log cabin was built in the Bryson pasture and was used as a church and a public school house. This building was located just south of a stock tank near the present site of the Liberty Hill Cemetery.
Today Cross Tracks Church has a modern multi-use facility with multimedia capability, study rooms, and a commercial kitchen. In addition, there is a dedicated preschool building that houses Sonshine Friends preschool. However, the Methodist stone chapel constructed in 1870 remains as the anchor of the Cross Tracks campus.
Cross Tracks Church hosts a variety of local non-profit activities, weekly church services, along with bible study groups.